May 14, 2009

Chicago Green Festival

I'm going to be volunteering at the Chicago Green Festival this weekend on both Saturday and Sunday, and I'm really excited!

I looked through the speakers list, and I noticed that John Perkins is going to be there. I'm reading his book, Confessions of an Economic Hit Man, right now, and it is a great read. He'll be doing a session on "Transforming Turmoil into a New Economy," so I'm looking forward to that.

Also, Michelle Kaufmann is also going to be speaking on Saturday. I volunteer at the Museum of Science and Industry, and they have an exhibit there called Green Home: Smart+Wired, an example of a pre-fab home that has all the latest green technologies. Kaufmann's company, Michelle Kaufmann Designs, helped create the Green Home exhibit, so she'll be talking about that at the Festival.

It's going to be an exciting weekend!

3 comments:

David said...

chicago green festival?!

hook me up man I want five ounces of the best chronic they got

Andrew said...

Hay Shyaam baby, you can get all the chronic you want if you go to Europe - the Pirate Party has a seat in the guvmen and now it's The Man.

Michael said...

where are the updates!!! booo!!

haha :)

Michael

Post a Comment

My Shared Articles